March 10, 2007

Charla! Charlaaaaaaa!!!

The Amazing Race All-Stars continues, and it looks like perhaps we're seeing the chaff being separated from the wheat. Perfectly nice teams with poor racing skills (David & Mary) or lacking the physical fitness they had the first time out (Kevin & Drew) have been eliminated from the race.

All I have to say is I can't wait for them to leave South America. It's grating enough that we have to listen to Charla & Mirna's exaggerated accents (which they use even when speaking to locals in ENGLISH). But it will be welcome to see those two in a country where their knowledge of Spanish won't be an advantage.

And can I point out that I still am not hating on Teri & Ian? What's up with that?

My favorites for the win are still Danny & Oswald. My early prediction is that they'll face off in the finals against Rob & Amber and Uchenna & Joyce.

2 comments:

Stef said...

I've had a religious conversion and I am now a believer in Team Romber! I think you're right, Uchenna and Joyce are still contenders. And those darn blondes (ironically, Brunette's favorite team) could still make history as the all-girl team to take it. But for now, I'm rooting for the true pro's!

ScottE. said...

Tee hee...rob and amber are gone! Take that liars! Charmed Life!