May 02, 2008

Lost and Jack and OMG!

OK, I admit it. I normally don't like the Jack-centric episodes on Lost. He comes across as whiny, he grates, and just...ugh.

But this week - it just seemed different. I believed his love for Kate. I believed that he was conflicted in his feelings for Juliet. And I believed that his one desire on the island was to get everyone to safety.

I mean, how wonderful was it to see him reference the premiere episode where Kate was his "nurse?" But Juliet - damn, that woman is hardcore.

This is just further proof that Lost is having an amazing fourth season. Just when I think that BSG is the better show, the writers on Lost answer in-kind.

In other news, Jin...no slouch! And I continue to love Bernard and Rose more than I can say.

Also..Claire? Dad? OMG!!! WTF happened to her?!?!?

This episode was so well done. Nice!

5 comments:

Stef said...

SAWYER LIVES!

I'm so intrigued by Hurley's brief appearance. Is the Island ruining their happy lives? Is that it's way to bring them back? (Maybe the Island is the worst codependent relationship evah....)

I liked Kate a lot in this episode, both on Island and in future. I still don't like Jack, but I am enjoying his descent into crazy. Here's where it all starts...

And I can't wait for more ghostly Christian Shepherd appearances!

Stef said...

(Oops, bad grant writer here. Ignore my horribly misplaced apostrophe above. It's - yes IT'S - late.)

Dancer in DC said...

OMG, you are so fired. Kidding!

ScottE. said...

I wasn't floored by this episode...

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy Jack and Kate got together. I am so a Jater.