May 10, 2008

Over 10,000 Served!

Not only is my beloved husband celebrating a blog milestone of his own, I've just hit one too.



Since I added that lovely little SiteMeter widget almost 2 years ago today (May 11, 2006), over 10,000 people have visited my little blog.

I know that many were hunting for footnotes to their favorite book, or were doing the same odd image searches (Who knew I ranked so high for "girls on hands and knees?"). But there are some great friends that have laughed and bickered over my posts all this time.

When I started this blog, I certainly didn't anticipate that people from six beautiful continents ("Antarctica, oh please") would pop by to read what I had to say. I just love entertainment and the arts, and I love to talk about it all.

So thank you all for tuning in, and keep on reading!

(On a side note, is this the most boring season of Top Model ever? Discuss.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say yes, it's the most boring season of Top Model ever, except that I'm pulling so hard for Whitney I can't stand it. She won't win, and will be eliminated next so it's between Iman and the Island Girl, but I love her. And I hope Anya kicks whats-her-names @ss.

Dancer in DC said...

Oh, I don't know about that. I think Anya will get kicked for botching up a commercial, and Whitney will triumph over Fatima.

At least that's what I'm hoping. I don't adore Whitney, but I do so want to see a real girl win for once.