April 30, 2007

It's Over Before It Started

All right, I'm going to make a shocking declaration. Brace yourselves.

I'm not watching the finale of The Amazing Race. For the first time...ever.

Why? Because there isn't a single team I can get behind. With Danny & Oswald's anticlimactic elimination (which was pretty much guaranteed based on the leg set-up), I'm so unhappy with who is left. Charla & Mirna? Self-righteous ugly Americans. Eric & Danielle? This year's very annoying bickering "couple." Dustin & Kandice? Coniving perky blondes with abnormal luck.

I've got two good hours of my life next Sunday. Rest assured I won't be wasting it sitting in front of the TV seeing which of the lesser of three evils wins the "All-Stars" edition of the Race.

See you next season, Phil.

2 comments:

Stef said...

I'm not very happy about it, either. I think I could get behind, of all people, Eric and Danielle. I can't stand the Blondes, and I don't want Schmirna to win. I think I'll watch, but there will definitely be flipping. Admit it, this whole season went downhill when they eliminated Rob and Amber! :-)

ScottE. said...

Well you could watch just to see how bad it could be...total car wreck!